Blessed with a fantastic climate, a distinctive aspect of Australian design is the blending of indoor and outdoor living spaces. Gardens and courtyards are often beautifully landscaped and decorated, truly enjoyed as additional rooms. Chris and Timothea create naturally inspired works that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor areas. They are committed to making unique sculptures and limited editions of individually designed handcrafted pieces at a price point which allows their art to be accessible.
- The Three Panel Waratah is available across one to three panels that are typically hung vertically
- Made of Corten steel with an acrylic interior lining
- Two finishes are available:
- weathered rust-like appearance
- powder-coated (125+ colour options)
- Available in two sizes:
- large - H 74.8in x W 26.8in x D 9.5in, weight: approximately 88 lbs
- small - H 48.0in x W 13.6in x D 5.5in, weight: approximately 33 lbs
- Each light box is fitted with brackets to accommodate low voltage lighting (sold separately)
- Custom features are available.
For more information, download the Lump Product Sheet.