Spacecraft studio has one print table used solely for experimentation and print development, which is covered with a ‘backing cloth’. Over time, the backing cloth becomes saturated with composite print images, documenting the 4-6 week creative history of the studio with unintentional beauty.
Utilizing the keen eye of designer Stewart Russell, richly layered paintings are literally cut from the backing cloth to create one of a kind works of art. Perhaps more than any single piece of Spacecraft artwork produced, these highly prized paintings capture the energy of the studio in full flight.
- Please contact us for the current assortment of paintings in stock
- A broad range of design patterns and color schemes are available reflecting the studio’s work
- Each painting is individual and cannot be reproduced
- Five different sizes are available:
- Extra Large: 56 x 56 inches
- Large: 56 x 28 inches
- Medium: 28 x 28 inches
- Small: 28 x 14 inches
- Extra Small: 12 x 8 inches
- Made from water based permanent paint on cotton canvas